Information on this site is provided and may be changed at any time without notice. Aqua Ultra has a policy of continuous improvement of products and reserves the right to make improvements or changes to products without notice.
Ordering & Payment
- Order: The order placed by the customer shall be processed subject to the successful processing of the payment made by the customer.
- Payment Mode: The Payment may be made by Credit Card, Debit card, Cash cards, or net banking. We do not accept any other form of payment, including without limitation, cheques, and money orders.
Pricing, Specifications and Availability
All prices are in India Rupees. Prices, specifications and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Due to the changing nature of the white goods market, and because of the technical differences in the equipment of our customers, product descriptions may not reflect current technical information, and we cannot be responsible for photographic differences in product size, shape and colour.
Credit Card Details
Credit card information collected for the purpose of payment of Product(s) purchased at Aqua Ultra E-store will be stored securely using a 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology.
We do not store any Credit card Information at our end.
Further the said information will not be utilized or shared by Aqua Ultra with any third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Aqua Ultra shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on the customer using the said card and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively of the customer.
Shipping / Delivery, Return, Warranty & Liability
- Shipping Duration – We always try to to process the order such way that product can be delivered to customer address as soon as possible. It may take 5-7 working days according to logistics we use depend on service area from. And in case of any situation arise from strikes, fluids, natural disaster or any situation which is not in our control, product shipping may take more days and the same will be informed to customer after complete follow up from logistics service provider.
- Delivery and Return – The products on our online store are available in select cities within India. The delivery days shall be all weekdays, with an exception to National Holidays and any other public holiday. Delivery shall be made within 7-10 business days from the time of purchase. However, depending on the billing address delivery in remote areas may take more than 10 business days.
- Return Policy –The damaged goods maybe returned subject to the policy of Aqua Ultra.
- Warranties- The Aqua Ultra Product warranty obligations are limited to those set forth in the printed literature included with the Products and Aqua Ultra shall be directly responsible for any warranty repair and claim.
- Entry Tax or Octroi may charged extra on orders from below mentioned states / regions. These charges are applicable only when paid by logistics at the time of entry. Charges may vary as demanded by govt. authorities at the time of entry in mentioned state / region. Customer have to pay charges when product is delivered to the address and receipt of entry tax / octroi will be provided.
Mumbai, West Bangal, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir
Aqua Ultra warranty policy
|Filtration Part||No Warranty|
|Power Supply||12 Month|
|Booster Pump ( Motor)||12 Month|
|Terms||Within 1st 6 months the part replacement will be done on Without Cost Charges, After 6 month If It Is repairable it will be repairs or Else if it is not repairable the buyer has to bear 50% of the cost of required part|
Note: Warranty is applicable only up to 2000 TDS (Total dissolved solids)
- Limitations of Damages & Liability- Aqua Ultra shall not be liable to customer for any special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, or for any claim by any third-party. Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of Products, Aqua Ultra shall not be liable for any amount of damages above the amount paid by the Customer for the purchase of the product under these terms and conditions.
- Shipment; Delivery; Risk of loss.
Title to and risk of loss of, the Products shall pass to Buyer as soon as the Products are delivered by seller to the carrier. Each shipment date is approximate, and Seller shall not be responsible for any damages of any kind resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery of any Products. No determent of shipment at Buyers request beyond the shipment date indicated will be made except upon written notice to Seller at least 30 days in advance (Please cheque the period as we promise delivery time of 7 days )of such shipment date and on terms that will indemnity Seller against all loss and additional expense, including, but not limited to demurrage, handling, storage and insurance charges, and on the condition that Buyer immediately pay Seller the following as they relate to such shipment: (i) all expenses already incurred, (ii) the value of parts completed and ready for shipment, (iii) profit on work in process, and (iv) any amounts which Seller is legally committed to pay to third parties.
Aqua Ultra reserves the right to accept or cancel orders for any reason. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Aqua Ultra and accept Aqua Ultra’s decision regarding the cancellation. Aqua Ultra also reserves the right to cancel your order in case of:
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
- Inaccuracies or errors in Product or pricing information.
- non availability of product ordered.
- Any other reasons beyond reasonable control of Aqua Ultra
We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be returned back in your Credit Card Account.
This website may contain any typographical error including pricing and if a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing, Aqua Ultra shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Aqua Ultra shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Aqua Ultra shall issue a credit to your credit card account equal to the amount charged.
User shall at all times fully indemnify and hold harmless Aqua Ultra and their officers, directors, agents, and employees, associate companies from any and all costs, losses, claims, demands, damages and liabilities ,actions including costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party and/or penalty imposed due to and/or arising out of User’s breach of the Terms & Conditions and/or User’s violation of any law, rules or regulations and/or the rights of a third party and/or the infringement by User including, without limitation, intellectual property rights infringement, obscene and/or indecent postings, and on-line defamation, and/or any third party using the User’s account, of any proprietary and/or other right of any person and/or entity.
Aqua Ultra is a brand owned by Okaya Power Limited. This Aqua Ultra E-Store Website (hereinafter termed as Website) is owned by Aqua Ultra and is maintained and managed by company itself. The website is a Copyright of Aqua Ultra protected by Copyright Laws of India. Any unauthorized use of the website including but not limited to unauthorized copy, imitation of the contents, material, design of the website is unlawful and is a punishable offence as per Indian Copyright Act,1957. All material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only. None of the information on this site may be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way for commercial use without the express written consent of the owner. Users may use or download the content or material on the website for personal, non-commercial use provided the contents are not altered and modified in any way. Operation of online store for Aqua Ultra products.
This agreement and any sales made/booked hereunder shall be governed by the laws of India. The Parties to the dispute shall make all endeavours to settle their disputes amicably. If the Parties are unable to settle their dispute amicably the dispute shall be resolved as per applicable Law. The disputes shall be settled as per Laws of India and shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts of Bhuj,Kutch.